At G&B Construction, we offer a full array of concrete and masonry services to homeowners in the Greater Philadelphia area who are looking to repair, replace, or newly install concrete or hardscaping—such as driveways, sidewalks, patios, and retaining walls.
Whether you dream of a brand new paver patio to enhance your home’s backyard, or you simply need a cracked concrete slab fixed, give us a call!
You can count on G&B Construction for -
- Over 150 years of combined concrete and masonry craftsmanship. We’re talking old school and new school as well! You will enjoy innovative design along with top-quality workmanship that we back with a guarantee.
- An impeccably clean job site. We respect your property as if it were our own, and we won’t leave dirty concrete spots behind.
- Adherence to all city/township codes. We work by the book, so you don’t have to ever worry about being penalized for not having the proper permits and approvals.
- Attentive and professional customer service. We have consistently earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau because we deliver on our promises and we respond to all our customers’ needs.
- A beautiful, durable product that will add to your home’s value and serve your needs for many years to come.
Don’t settle for your old, cracked driveway. G&B Construction can break and remove your old, unsightly driveway and install a beautiful new concrete driveway that you can be happy to drive up to every day.
A concrete or paver walkway will bring long-lasting beauty and immediate curb appeal to your property. Whether you want to repair, replace or install a new walkway, we’ll bring our extensive experience and skills to complement your ideas and style.
A patio adds beauty and charm to any living space. Be it a paver patio or a concrete patio, we can help create the perfect outdoor oasis for you.
We specialize in a variety of retaining walls, including paver, brick, stone, and cinderblock. The purpose of a retaining wall is to restrain soil, and drainage is an important aspect of achieving that goal.
Repairs are important to the well-being of a structure, whether it’s a chimney or a brick wall (interior or exterior). In masonry, mortar joints are the spaces between the stone, brick, or cement.
We offer complete stone masonry services, whether it’s a new project or repairs. Stone is a durable, long-lasting building material that has been around for centuries, but over time, the methods of stonework have evolved to be better suited for our modern day.
A popular alternative to clay bricks, blockwork construction requires additional finishes. We supply our customers with the quality blockwork foundations for your business or home.
Pavers can add exquisite beauty to your property. We install a variety of pavers, flagstone, slates, and custom stones from EP Henry and Techno-Bloc.
A good home begins with a strong foundation and a solid basement floor. You can have the quality work you need for your commercial or residential building from our concrete experts.
Concrete and bricks structures are very susceptible to various contaminants, making them look unattractive and causing them to crack or chip.